On Saturday 15 October, we look forward to a themed evening dedicated to the Flavours of Autumn.
Pumpkin, mushrooms, radicchio and other autumnal products will be the stars of this dinner that will feature a series of courses designed to put the colours and flavours of this season that enchants us with its wealth of colours and fruits on the plate.
- Tart with pumpkin, shallot, salted ricotta and Asiago PDO sauce
- House cured meats, pumpkin and rosemary cream, panfocaccia with radicchio and walnuts
- Roasted pumpkin velouté, ricotta ice cream and onion ripassata with balsamic vinegar
- Risotto with porcini mushrooms, salted butter and pioppini cream
- Guinea fowl with grapes and its reduction
- Potatoes alla boscaiola
- Guinea fowl cake with cornflour and pears with delicate pear and almond cream
This will be accompanied by a selection of our organic wines.